- General inquiries: contact[at]usjetaa[dot]org
- Immediate matters: director[at]usjetaa[dot]org
Current USJETAA Microgrant Recipients:
- We understand that many programs have been canceled in the wake of the epidemic and are monitoring the situation.
- We are in consultation with our funder, the U.S. Embassy in Tokyo regarding extensions of the grant period and will notify grantees of the terms of the extension by mid-April.
- Grantees who have completed their program requirements should submit their final reports via email only to coordinator[at]usjetaa[dot]org.
- Grantees who have questions regarding their grants should contact us at both coordinator[at]usjetaa[dot]org and director[at]usjetaa[dot]org
Please regularly review updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for information regarding the pandemic.