Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is my contribution tax deductible?
Yes, USJETAA is a 501(c)(3) organization certified by the IRS and any donations made to USJETAA are fully tax deductible.
2. My company matches donations to 501(c)(3) organizations. Can I have them match my donation?
Yes, as a 501(c)(3) organization, USJETAA is eligible to receive matching funds from your company.
3. What is USJETAA's tax ID number?
USJETAA's tax ID number is 47-4042132.
4. How do I get my donation receipt?
If you contribute through a Network for Good donation link, you will receive a donation receipt immediately and you will receive an email with a copy of your receipt.
If you donate with a check, you will receive a donation receipt in the mail once your donation has been processed.
If you donate via the USJETAA website, you will receive a donation receipt via email once your donation has been processed.
5. How will my donation be used?
Donations will be used as designated when you make the donation. If you do not designate a purpose they will be used to further the programs and mission of USJETAA.
6. How are my donations processed?
If you donate through the USJETAA website, your donations will be processed securely through Stripe, which provides the technical, fraud prevention, and banking infrastructure that allows USJETAA to take online payments. For more information, please visit: https://stripe.com/
If you donate by check, donations will be processed by our banking institution.
7. My question wasn't answered. How can I contact you?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.