- Be included in the online alumni directory
- Connect with other JET alumni from your prefecture or in your field as peers or mentors.
- Be eligible to speak at a USJETAA conference or event.
- Be eligible to serve on Board of Directors and other ad hoc committees.
- Be recognized as a Sustaining Member on the website.
- The opportunity to join private USJETAA receptions or invite-only gatherings throughout the United States.
- Receive discounted rates to our conferences and paid programming.
- Our deep gratitude for your support of USJETAA and our efforts to strengthen the capacity of the JETAA network.
To upgrade, you need to be logged into your account.