CONNECT WITH US:
Learn more: Get to know the school by engaging online, on the phone, or in-person.
- Visit campus to meet with a member of the admissions and financial aid staff, as well as the program director and career services advisor for your program of interest. Have lunch or coffee with a current Heinz College student and observe a class where you can interact with current students and faculty.
- Connect with a current student or recent alumnus in-person through our Hometown Hangouts. You can also request to connect with someone from our community via email or phone.
- Attend an online information session (or watch a recording of a previous session). Check out our webinars to learn more about the curriculum and career outcomes, hear current students talk about their experience at Heinz College, receive advice on the admissions process, and get answers to any questions you have.
APPLICATION TIPS FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS:
Please refer to the website to learn more about the admission requirements for your program of interest. Here are a few suggestions to help make the process as simple as possible:
- In your required essay, you are asked to describe your academic and professional background, your career goals, and how the intended program will help you achieve your goals. In other words, we want you to articulate why a Heinz College graduate degree will help you succeed personally and professionally in the years to come. Before getting started, we recommend learning more about our coursework, faculty, capstone projects, etc.
- If you attended school outside the U.S., you are required to submit a third party transcript evaluation. Arrangements should be made with evaluators ahead of the deadline to allow ample time for processing.
- Follow up regularly with your recommenders to ensure their submission will arrive on time. Please ask them to complete the online form prior to the January 10 application deadline.
- Review the application checklist for your desired degree program. Requirements for each program are broken down in detail, so you'll know exactly what you need to complete your application.
OUR STUDENTS, IN THEIR OWN WORDS:
Get to know our students as they share their “My Heinz” stories with you. Students from across our community discuss their journey and how Heinz College impacts their lives in a series of short videos.