Join us on Monday 8/15 to learn how your chapter can apply to the USJETAA/Sasakawa USA Chapter Grant Program.
Event: Online Informational Session on the USJETAA/Sasakawa USA Chapter Grant Program
Date: Monday, August 15
Time: 7:00-8:00 pm Eastern | 4:00-5:00 pm Pacific | 1:00-2:00 pm Hawaii
Register: Click to register via Zoom (Advance registration required)
1) Opening/Introductions (5 min)
2) Applying for the USJETAA/Sasakawa USA Chapter Grant Program (15 min)
- Jim Gannon, Executive Director (Interim), USJETAA
- Shanti Shoji, Director of Programs, Sasakawa USA
- Isabelle Burke, Program Assistant, Sasakawa USA
3) Views from 2021-2022 Chapter Grantees (10 min)
- Amanda Rollins, former Professional Development Chair & current Language Chair, JETAADC
- Mike Daniels, President, Florida JETAA
4) Q & A (30 min)
Questions: If you have questions or can’t make it and still want info, reach out to email@example.com.