Aug. 15 Chapter Leader Info Session: Applying for JETAA Chapter Grants
An info session was held on August 15 to learn how chapters can apply to the USJETAA/Sasakawa USA Chapter Grant Program.
Each year, these special grants (typically $1,000~$3,000) support initiatives that strengthen or highlight US-Japan relations. Chapter leaders from the 19 JETAA chapters in the United States, as well as from sub-chapters, were invited to join this informational session.
Event: Online Informational Session on the USJETAA/Sasakawa USA Chapter Grant Program
Date: Monday, August 15, 2022
Time: 7:00-8:00 pm Eastern | 4:00-5:00 pm Pacific | 1:00-2:00 pm Hawaii
Briefing materials: 2022-2023 Chapter Grant Information Session Presentation
*** If you couldn’t make it and want information on the grant program, reach out to email@example.com.
1) Opening/Introductions (5 min)
2) Applying for the USJETAA/Sasakawa USA Chapter Grant Program (15 min)
- Jim Gannon, Executive Director (Interim), USJETAA
- Shanti Shoji, Director of Programs, Sasakawa USA
- Isabelle Burke, Program Assistant, Sasakawa USA
3) Views from 2021-2022 Chapter Grantees (10 min)
- Amanda Rollins, former Professional Development Chair & current Language Chair, JETAADC
- Mike Daniels, President, Florida JETAA
4) Q & A (30 min)
More info: Application forms, lists of past grants, & eligibility guidelines
Questions: If you have questions or can’t make it and still want info, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here