Regular Membership - FREE
Membership is open to all alumni of the Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme and Monbusho English Fellows, whether a member of a JETAA chapter or not. If you want to support additional USJETAA programming, consider donating or becoming a supporting member. You do not need to be a U.S. citizen to join, but USJETAA programs focus on the United States. Donations support our national initiatives and programming for chapters and alumni across the country.
- Your information in online alumni directory with contact information (name, JET year/placement, address, email) and additional professional information (social media handles, Website, Professional affiliations, speakers database registry).
- Opportunity to connect with other JET alumni from your prefecture or in your field as peers or mentors.
- Eligible to participate in USJETAA programs, such as career services and the East-West Center Contributor Program.
- Eligible to speak at a USJETAA conference or event.
- Eligible to serve on Board of Directors and other ad hoc committees.
- Ability to submit events to the USJETAA website event list.
Supporting Membership - $75 Annually
Open to all former participants of the Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme and Monbusho English Fellows. As a Sustaining Member, your contribution will provide additional support for our outreach programs and work to strengthen the JETAA network throughout the U.S.
- Individual Membership, plus...
- Recognition as a Sustaining Member on the website.
- The opportunity to join private USJETAA receptions or invite-only gatherings throughout the United States.
- Receive discounted rates to our conferences and paid programming.
- Knowledge that you are supporting the implementation of current and new programs.
- Our deep gratitude for your support of USJETAA and our efforts to strengthen the capacity of the JETAA network.