Position: Video Game Associate Producer (Console)
Reports to: Producer
Location: Burbank, CA
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
• Managing the set-up and scheduling of the game production services process to produce high quality content within business parameters such as schedule, quality, and budget.
• Creating and maintaining project service schedules, in conjunction with the Production team, including scope, resources, schedule, and budget.
• Work with the Japanese-native speaking Creative, Publishing and Development team members to support the requests of local PD Team.
Skills & Experience:
▪ At least 2-3 years’ experience in the entertainment software industry as an AP, QA Lead/Manager, Localization Producer or equivalent.
o Experience on internal game development teams.
▪ Must have shipped at least one title on current generation consoles/platforms (PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC).
▪ Expertise in one area in addition to production. (design, engineering, art, QA, etc.)
▪ Practical experience with modern production methodologies.
▪ Production experience at a video game publisher.
▪ Experience working on character platform games and/or licensed IP games.
▪ Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
• Bachelors’ degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
Qualified candidates can contact:
Senior Executive Recruiter at De Forest Search
* Member of Sanford Rose Associates® * Top 10 Executive Search Firm