Two Opportunities: Sales Planning Analyst and Promotion Specialist – YKK USA (Georgia, USA)
YKK AP – SALES PLANNING ANALYST – JAPANESE-ENGLISH BILINGUAL
Location: Austell, GA, US, 30168
Our company culture is built upon YKK’s philosophy called the CYCLE OF GOODNESS™. We believe that providing value and being fair to our customers and our employees is what makes us a successful company in return. Guided by our core values and fundamental behaviors, we strive to foster a caring company, committed employees and challenging work that benefits our employees, customers, and communities. We offer competitive compensation packages, training and advancement opportunities. YKK AP America provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package designed to provide the security they need to enjoy life at home and at work. By providing a high level of benefit coverage at a reasonable cost to the employee, we hope to foster a long and productive employment relationship.
The purpose of this position is to strategically and effectively, build and manage various processes and systems and provide focused business analysis of all key critical success factors and Key Performance Indicators for Leadership.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities
- Creates, analyze, and provides various forms of business performance analysis and reporting to the key stakeholders in Sales Leadership
- Identifies business-related trends and anticipates the trajectory patterns of the business. Translates the information into presentations for Sr. Leadership.
- Identifies reporting and analysis needs, and work with the various systems and cross-functional operations teams to develop the appropriate reporting or dashboard solutions
- Partner with other teams, including marketing and strategy, in the creation of targeted customer lists.
- Audit data integrity and assist with pipeline and forecast management cadence.
- Communicate and collaborate with many business units throughout the company. Utilize business knowledge and understanding of the B2B,
- Performs top-notch excel data manipulation skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- Assist with special projects as requested
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or Economics plus a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales, sales operations, or strategy
- Bilingual; English / Japanese preferred
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) across all levels of an organizational hierarchy
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to develop collaborative relationships.
- Strong learning capabilities, and ability to adopt change quickly and effectively
- Very detailed and process-oriented
- Strong business and financial acumen. Superb critical-thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and excellent time management skills, service-oriented
- Requires a broad knowledge of the organization’s services, products, and marketing techniques
- Advanced MS Excel skills and experience with advanced data transformation using Excel and SQL.
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ____
YKK USA – Promotion Specialist – Spanish-English Bilingual
FLSA STATUS: Nonexempt
LOCATION: Marietta, GA
REPORTS TO TITLE: New Demand Creation Manager
The roll of this position is to facilitate and improve internal communications among YKK Americas Group companies and communicate YKK’s brand value externally through website, social media, and other online and traditional media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop strategies to drive traffic and manage the structure and contents of YKK Americas website.
2. Support marketing initiatives and communication in Americas region (Mexico, Central America and South America), especially with regards to social media and website.
3. Produce videos and interactive content to promote YKK’s capabilities (event videos, marketing videos and webinars, etc.)
4. Developing a library of content including successful posts, product photos and stock photos to help easily create content for future posts, schedule posts and track engagement.
5. Develop channel best-practices and recommendations for Instagram and YouTube.
6. Research trends in the social media industry to provide recommendations for new ideas, projects, and content to move existing social media strategy to the next level.
7. Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools, provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives. Effectively translate data into understandable and actionable insights to drive strategy.
8. Support teams to help update, edit and create marketing collateral.
9. Perform any other assigned duties or projects.
SUPERVISION AND SCOPE OF POSITION:
This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
- Must speak, read, and write business-level Spanish.
- Knowledge of website (SEO, coding, etc.)
- Preferable: Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
Certificates and Licenses: Valid driver’s license
Travel Requirements: 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is required to wear appropriate safety protective equipment at the proper times and in the proper environments as required by safety program rules.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here