Work location: Remote Work – US Northern East Coast
Reports to: Travel Trade Business Development Manager (BDM)
For this role, the following dates apply:
Closing date: Friday March 15th 2019
Initial interviews: From Monday March 18th 2019
Second interviews: From Monday April 1st 2019
Start date: First week of June 2019
InsideAsia Tours Ltd is recruiting for a dynamic and motivated individual to sell and build awareness of our brands and services among the Travel Trade with a concentration in the US Northern East Coast.
This is a remote-based posting with exciting potential to play an integral part in the travel industry and make an impact in travel to Japan and other countries in Asia.
You will have the chance to show your passion for this area of the world through networking, training, product promotion, and excellent service delivery.
If you enjoy meeting new people, the challenge of smashing sales targets, and are looking for a position that affords you the opportunity to travel around the US, then this position could be a great fit for you!
Join our team of like-minded people with a love for travel and a sincere desire to make our travelers' trips the best they absolutely can be, sharing their experiences and expertise every single day.
If this role is of interest, please apply now by sending an up-to-date resume and a comprehensive cover letter, showing how your skills and experience match the job description to: email@example.com
In everything we do at InsideAsia Tours we aim to act in line with the company’s five core values:
Trustworthy, Knowledgeable, Ethical, High Quality, Friendly. These are at the heart of the organization, and the company looks for every individual to demonstrate these values daily.
The BDR exists to increase InsideAsia Tours’ revenue from the Travel Trade by building and strengthening its brand awareness and relationships, especially in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the East Coast. They will also assist the BDM with all Trade department needs as assigned.
The BDR’s purview will focus mainly in and around New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia; Washington DC, Northern Virginia and Maryland; and Boston and New England. Their work will fall into these main categories:
- Evaluate and meet new potential partners and provide them with all necessary information to work successfully with us
- Provide ongoing training on how to sell InsideAsia Tours, our products, and destination countries to new and existing partners in the region
- Follow up and track all business generated with partners in the region
- Assist in implementation of marketing campaigns and materials distribution
- Seek, track and report on referrals within the region
- Regular local and out-of-state travel, including periodic visits to the Boulder Office is required
- Reliable personal transportation and willingness to drive for work is required
- Live in the region, in proximity and with convenient access to airport with direct flights to major US market cities
More job information: https://www.insidejapantours.com/jobs/
This job is neither endorsed nor vetted by USJETAA. Please contact the hiring institution directly with any questions.