TRADE POLICY RESEARCH COORDINATOR – Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (Washington, DC)
This position is located in the Executive Office of the President (EOP), Office of the United States Trade Representative, Office of Innovation and Intellectual Property. The incumbent coordinates and conducts research and analytical projects focused on trade and investment issues.\
As a TRADE POLICY RESEARCH COORDINATOR, GS-0301-9/11/12, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Reviews, analyzes and summarizes U.S. and foreign trade and investment policies and practices, laws, regulations and other measures, negotiating proposals, economic and trade data, and other information relating to the mission of the Office of Innovation and Intellectual Property.
- Assists other Office of Innovation and Intellectual Property personnel in compiling information to be used in briefing materials, etc.
- Assists other Office of Innovation and Intellectual Property personnel in formulating and developing U.S. policy positions on trade and investment issues relating to the mission of the Office of Innovation and Intellectual Property.
- Serves on and participates in intra-agency and interagency research teams.
- Uses a variety of software to prepare reports, charts, graphs, tables, etc.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.
More info and application: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599604600
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here