Sr. Program Manager, Learning & Talent Development – Amazon (Japan)
This job was shared with us by JET alum Errol Packard (Niigata, 2005-2008).
The mission of Amazon Logistics is to provide the best last mile experience to our customers by delivering each package to their doorstep through a choice of innovative delivery options. In Japan, Amazon Logistics is the primary last mile carrier for Amazon and the main driver for speed initiatives. Our network of delivery stations and last mile drivers is growing at a rapid pace and to support this growth we are looking for a Sr. Program Manager in the Learning & Talent Development team. In this high visibility, high impact role you will work cross functionally with worldwide and regional stakeholders to build, prioritize, deliver and track short and long-term initiatives that will improve employee and Delivery Partner performance, safety, and experience.
More information and to apply: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1528724/sr-program-manager-learning-talent-development?no_int_redir=1
· Design, plan and execute scalable and innovative training programs for Field Operations and Corporate teams, and our Delivery Partners.
· Build mechanisms to conduct ongoing needs analysis to understand training requirements and determine performance improvement opportunities.
· Create and maintain regionalized metrics, reports and audits to measure the effectiveness of training and make continuous improvements to maximize learner and business impact.
· Work with multiple stakeholders to embed people development capabilities into the business.
· Collaborate with Learning Coordinators and Driver Trainers to develop excellence in the use of learning methodologies, project planning, and delivery of training solutions.
· Project management training and development initiatives and execution against learning strategies and standards to ensure quality, consistency, efficiency, and effectiveness.
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here