Title: Sales & Marketing Representative (Outside B2B Sales)
Salary: 45K– (DOE)
Level: Entry to Mid-Level
Benefit: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K
Hour: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: Irvine, CA
This position of Outside Sales representative is responsible for developing relationships with customers and growing accounts in their assigned territory through the promotion and selling of the company’s products to commercial.
The position will be an exciting opportunity for those who like Japanese food culture (especially sweets and confectionery) and love to travel to meet new people and develop relationships with people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Not Official: Please ask for more details during your interview)
• Coordinates and determine sales distribution by establishing sales market, quotas, and goals.
• Reviews production schedules and determine sales potential and inventory requirements to manage current and new customers.
• Develops marketing strategy aligned with established objectives, market characteristics and cost factors.
• Develops and direct marketing activities to promote products in coordination.
• Attends food shows to generate new sales leads.
• Customer service – handles customer inquiries by phone or email. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Contacts customers to obtain a PO and handle PO-related issues to adjust the order.
* Travels to meet current/future customers/accounts.
* Spends 50% or more of his/her time outside of the office, making sales or obtaining orders from prospective or current clients.
* Provides weekly sales status reports to National Sales Manager or as requested.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Additional duties as assigned by National Sales Manager and/or Executive Management
* 2-3 years of work experience in any field.
* BA/BS degree
* Ability to handle rejection and overcome objections
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effective presentation skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Strong organizational skills
* Language: English (Business level or above) and Japanese (conversational level or above)
* Valid California driver’s license and proof of insurance.
* Enjoys traveling
Contact Risa Mitsuhashi at risa.mitsuhashi@
Disclaimer: This job is neither endorsed nor vetted by USJETAA. Please contact the hiring institution directly with any questions.