Location: Torrance, CA
Hi JETAASC and Arizona,
Here’s a great opportunity for those who live or are interested in a job in our neighboring state of Arizona!
This position is responsible for building sales relationships along with the increasing business.
The Sales Account Executive will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize values.
- Manage client relationships by building a professional rapport, following up consistently and by maintaining ongoing contact and communication
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares cost estimates/quotation by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents
- Work with procurement engineers to understand customer application requirements and develop suitable solutions.
- Provide recommendations to customers regarding their requirements.
- The interface between the customer and Company’s Product Design, Marketing and Manufacturing Groups.
- Follow up and maintain acquired customers for product sales as well as inventory control and quality control
- Participate in industry trade association meetings and committees as deemed necessary by Company management.
- Represent Company at various industry trade shows as directed by management.
- Create monthly and weekly sales reports
- Performs other duties as assigned by senior management as necessary
- Communication and instructions from customers to procurement engineers.
- Project deadline management.
- Inspection of received products.
- Create Relationship between Venders.
- 2-3 years working in customer service or sales/marketing environment
- Technical knowledge (Electrical/Mechanical) and/or experience, strongly preferred
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work for timely and accurate completion.
- Ability to identify a problem, work with the extended team to frame it, determine root cause, drive to potential solutions, and build and present a business case.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in verbal and written
- Strong Team Orientation
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Japanese bilingual (Speaking/Listening/Writin