Currently hiring Project Manager for a new PMO office, work on some very interesting projects. Open to Bilingual (English | Japanese) or VERY STRONG Monolingual (English). Strong Business analysts that are ready for the next step are always welcome.
|Salary:||JPY8000000 – JPY12000000 per annum|
Innovative small company creating exciting new products
- Manage and forge a strong relationship with stakeholders/ clients
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Contribute feedback/ ideas & suggestions to the PMO.
- 3+ years experience working in the Project Environment as PM/ BA.
- Proactive at identifying issues, their owners and establishing timelines to remedy.
- Strong communicator, ability to ensure that the message is understood, and documented.
- Conversational & written level of English & Japanese.
- An understanding of/ experience in using PM methodology/ processes/ tools / Agile/ Waterfall.
- Ability to chair meetings/ present to others.
- Ability to work alone and to identify what should be escalated.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Tokyo 23 wards
8 – 12 mil yen
Reference Number: 06940-0011673866