Japanese/English bilingual capability (more than business level) is required for this position.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in Japanese & English verbal & written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering / Manufacturing Engineering / computer science, or equivalent in experience
- 5+ years’ experience in product development, ideally with multiple delivered products in a medium-to-high-volume industry.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience as a project manager leading critical organization wide IT projects (security, network, infrastructure, cloud, application)
- Strong technical background in security, network, infrastructure, cloud, application.
- Familiarity with electrical engineering, software development, and mechanical engineering process.
- Experience in planning activities and vendor management in an engineering environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex development projects and identify critical elements.
- Experience assisting with management of projects, budget input, and project updates.
- Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Individual contributor design engineering experience is highly valued.
- Ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively
- Good Analytical skills, Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Risk management
- Experience of MS Project
- Certification: PMP or CSPM.
- Security related certificates for example: CompTIA Security+, CISSP or similar.
- Infrastructure or software deployment/development experience
- Agile/Scrum experience.
- Builds positive relationship
- Strengthens teamwork with internal and external development teams.
- Builds trust with all members.
- Leads internal and external Product/Project Development and related meetings
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to project completion through effective communication and relationship building
- Proficient with Microsoft office & documentation skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)