Project Interpreter/Translator (English/Japanese) – Disney Parks (Chiba, Japan)
Accurate Japanese/English interpretation and translation of all communication between Walt Disney Imagineering and Oriental Land Company team members.
The position will be a full-time contract position with a limited number of renewals and contract length based on the project schedule and needs. The role is tied to limited term project work slated for Tokyo Disney Resort.
Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both English and Japanese
Native level language proficiency in English and Japanese (TOEIC 950, JLPT NI)
- Professional experience in consecutive interpretation
- Ability to interpret in online meetings
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Ability to be flexible to changes in business needs and adapting to shifting working conditions and environment
- Willingness to work in construction site conditions; including outdoor or incomplete structures
- Basic computer skills; namely in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Flexibility to work unique work shifts as necessary
More information: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2528390847/
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here