This post is part of a project in collaboration with the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) and the IB, hereby referred to as the IB Dual Language Diploma: English-Japanese (DLDP).
The post holder will:
- Assist with the strategic development, planning and management of the DLDP project in collaboration with the Business Lead
- Oversee the coordination of the DLDP project to ensure all project deliverables are on target and delivered on time
- Collaborate across various IB departments to address stakeholder and DLDP project needs
- Assist relevant IB departments by acting as a liaison to facilitate relationship management and communications with boards of education offices and article 1 schools interested in introducing IB programmes
- Assist relevant IB departments with maintaining regular communication with local bodies such as MEXT consortium, IB Association Japan, Japanese board of education offices and article 1 schools interested in introducing IB programmes
- Assist relevant IB departments with the development of career paths for IB graduates in Japan.
Full job listing: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2453082255/