Submitted by the organization
As of March 14, 2019
Position title: Project Analyst (PA)
Aflac Life Insurance Japan Ltd. (Aflac Japan)
Brief company profile: Aflac is a Fortune 500 company providing financial protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. As a leading U.S. financial institution in Japan, Aflac Japan is looking for a Project Analyst in Tokyo to handle a wide range of duties as a member of a highly-effective corporate services team.
The Project Analyst (PA) will assist with implementation of governance and international-related initiatives, including Board of Directors meetings, global governance committee meetings, supervisory college, Financial Analyst Briefing, etc. The PA will help ensure smooth and effective coordination and communication between Aflac departments, especially for those initiatives involving senior executive management from Japan and the U.S. The PA will work in a bilingual environment.
Key areas of activity:
• Process management
• Inter-departmental coordination
• Presentation development
• Document editing
• Executive support as necessary
The PA will report to the Aflac Japan Corporate Secretariat Department General Manager and interface primarily with members of the Corporate Administration Section, Investor Relations, Government Affairs and Research, and Aflac International. The PA will have opportunities to interface with the Company’s senior executive management.
Essential skills include:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
• Ability to manage and implement complex projects in an cross-cultural setting
• Attention to detail; flexibility under pressure
• Translation skills a strong plus
• Native English; business Japanese
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Graduate degree preferred (e.g., MBA, MPA, or other professional degree)
• 5+ years of professional experience
• Compensation competitive and commensurate with experience, skills.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This job is neither endorsed nor vetted by USJETAA. Please contact the hiring institution directly with any questions.