Company: Reaching Out MBA. Inc.
Title: Program Manager
Salary: Full-time, TBD
Location: Flexible, US
Reaching Out MBA is national 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase the influence of the LGBT+ community in business by educating, inspiring, and connecting LGBT+ MBAs and alumni. Through several year-round programs including our annual ROMBA conference and our Fellowship, Reaching Out MBA provides opportunities for the next generation of out leaders.
Position Overview: Reaching Out is seeking a Program Director. Programs are at the core of the Reaching Out MBA mission. The Director will be responsible for leading the strategic direction and guiding the day-to-day aspects of our year-round programming including innovation, planning, promotion, execution, and stakeholder management. We are looking for a rising leader who is creative, passionate, and is capable of setting a big-picture vision for our programming but isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. The successful candidate will understand how our organization fits into the larger ecosystem, and how we can leverage and develop our strengths to evolve and maximize the impact of our programming to constituents. If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you apply and help us write the next chapter of our organization’s history! The Program Director reports directly to the Executive Director.
Programming Strategy & Development
– Lead innovation and development of Reaching Out programming including Out Women in Business, Student Leadership Summit, Summer Treks, and Alumni events.
-Ideate new opportunities for programming around the organization’s central mission to educate, inspire and connect LGBT+ business students and professionals
-Continue development of a Reaching Out alumni community, including bringing its value proposition to life through in-person and online events and programming
-Oversee planning and management of community-based educational and social events
– Support the Director of Development, through programming, to stand up an individual giving program in step with growing alumni engagement.
– Play a key role, with Executive Director, in planning and executing the annual ROMBA conference.
– With Executive Director, continue to grow the scale and scope of the ROMBA Fellowship program.
-Develop and assist in executing marketing strategies for event promotion.
– Program Manager will report directly to the Program Director.
– Serve as lead project manager for all events, except the annual ROMBA conference (Executive Director will lead with support from Program Director).
-Work with Director of Development to integrate corporate partner speakers into programming while staying true to the organization’s mission.
– Be knowledgeable of current issues in the LGBT+ community, in particular those intersecting with business and education
Identify opportunities in LGBT+ business and education communities for Reaching Out representatives to attend and/or speak.