Program Coordinator – Ashinaga Uganda (Kampala, Uganda)
Thank you to Jennifer Butler (Shizuoka, 2001-2004) for sharing this opportunity.
Position: Program Coordinator
Organization: Ashinaga Uganda
Application Deadline: July 30, 2021
- Support on consultation, application, and study support for JP‐bound Anglophone students (30%)
- Support students regarding their plans, subject to study in Japanese Univ., instruction for application documents, application procedure for Univ. etc.
- Duties on management of study camp, preparation camp for Anglophone students (40%）
- Curriculum development, scheduling, daily consultation together with other staff
- Duties on Recruitment of Anglophone students（10%）
- Document assessment for interview in January and March, and arrangement and conducting of interview in each county in April.
- Duties on Networking (10%)
- Making network in Uganda and Anglophone countries in Africa with AAI advisory members and respective organization which has potential to collaborate in terms of internship, professional opportunity, and lessons for students.
- Duties on Internship program (recruitment, Job arrangement, advise etc.) (5%)
- Recruitment interview, instruction for their lesson plan and supervising of lessons.
- Other related duties on Ashinaga Africa Initiative and KOKORO‐JUKU (5%)
- Students support from other countries, Networking, Administrative support etc.
Download the full job description here: Recruitment Information of Ashinaga Uganda (JP Program Coordinator)
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here