The World Languages Department at Mt. San Antonio College (Mt. SAC) invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track professor of Japanese and Korean starting Fall 2021 to teach courses in accordance with the course outline of record, including Elementary Japanese, Continuing Elementary Japanese, Intermediate Japanese, Continuing Intermediate Japanese, Advanced Japanese, Conversational Japanese, Japanese Culture Through Anime and Manga, Elementary Korean, and Continuing Elementary Korean.
This is the direct link to the position: https://hrjobs.
Complete application packets will be accepted until the position is filled; however, those submitted by 11:59 p.m. (PST) on January 21, 2021, are assured consideration.
Applicants must submit all of the following materials online at http://hrjobs.mtsac.edu to be considered for this position:
1. A Mt. San Antonio College online application
2. A cover letter addressing how duties & responsibilities, required qualifications, and preferred qualifications are met
3. A detailed résumé that summarizes educational preparation and professional experience for the position
4. A minimum of three (3) current letters of recommendation that reflect relevant experience (do not use social media or professional networks as a means to provide letters of recommendation or any of the required documents)
5. College and/or university transcripts showing the awarded/conferred degree are required and must be submitted with the online application by all applicants, including current or former employees of the college, to demonstrate that the required educational qualifications are met. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable at the time of application; however, copies of diplomas are not accepted in lieu of transcripts.
6. Equivalency Determination Supplemental Form: Candidates not holding the stated required qualifications who are requesting consideration based on an equivalency, will be asked to answer some supplemental questions to be considered
Human Resources Analyst
Mt. San Antonio College
1100 N. Grand Ave.,
Walnut CA 91789