Thank you to JETwit.com for sharing this opportunity.
Job: Philanthropy Engagement Administrator, Employee Volunteerism
LINK FOR APPLYING: https://salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External_Career_Site/job/Japan—Tokyo/Philanthropy-Engagement-Administrator–Employee-Volunteerism_JR102568?d=cta-nav-sjb-1
Location: Japan – Tokyo
Philanthropy is a key component of the Salesforce culture. From its inception, Salesforce has been committed to serving the community. Our community-focused model was founded the same year as the company—speaking volumes to the company’s dedication in this area. For many employees, the sense of community responsibility and involvement at Salesforce is a key reason they choose to work for the company.
Japan Salesforce.org team is seeking a philanthropy engagement administrator for Japan & Korea overseeing our employee hubs (Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Shirahama, Fukuoka, Korea). Salesforce is a fast paced, growing company. This position will support and maintain existing philanthropic programs, along with helping to build sustainability and scalability to keep pace with the company expansion. This position is based in Tokyo, and has a suggested minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a corporate social responsibility or similar setting.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving giving back programming for all Salesforce employees in Japan & Korea ~3,000+ employees
- Volunteer program support in line with our strategic focus areas, including educating employees, expanding existing tools to accommodate for overall growth for our hubs, and promoting campaigns and activities to employees
- Collaborate closely with global employee volunteerism team to accommodate global program to Japan environment and deploy such as to manage strategically significant events in markets, Global Volunteer Month, Workforce Week(s), Pro Bono Week, etc.
- Serve as a thought partner on identifying program improvements, expansion and new programmatic opportunities that aligns with the global team’s overall strategic goals
- Building/maintaining relationships with nonprofits in Japan
- Collaborate with Equality Groups in Japan
- Coordinate closely with Employee Success to execute giving back activities as part of their existing onboarding and corporate events
- Recruit Salesforce employee participants to become local Ambassadors and manage Ambassador leadership structure
- Establish hub based goals, measure outcomes, generate reports, and evaluate process and performance on a consistent and timely basis. Manage hub dashboards and elevate our data capture and reporting methods to better reflect both business and social impact
- Work with the communications team to identify creative ways to internally and externally promote our social impact programs and celebrate successes on our various communication channels
- Regular communication with leadership and employees in your hubs around increasing impact
- Manage Employee-inspired giving process – generating reports to track donation request status and working with global donation operations team, Benevity and Nonprofits,
- Promote Employee-inspired giving program to employees to increase usage of existing program such as matching donation, riding the wave, etc.
- Other projects and activities as assigned
- minimum 2-3 years’ experience in managing corporate employee engagement programs or community involvement initiatives
- Experience (working or volunteering) in the nonprofit / education sector in Japan
- Proven experience in building best-in-class programs; deep knowledge of the latest social impact and employee engagement trends
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to excel as a team of one in your markets
- Ability to effectively interface at the senior executive level
- Commitment to quality work with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- A can-do, proactive, solution-minded, and all around positive attitude
- Strong and proven organizational and project management skills, and ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Google applications, Microsoft Office Suite, and experience with Salesforce preferred
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Operate with limited information in order to make decisions
- Ability to represent the team at internal and external events and among colleagues at all levels of the company
- Comfortable speaking publicly