We’re a cast of characters working to shine a spotlight on anime. Crunchyroll is an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for fans through content (licensed, co-produced, originals, distribution), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more. Visit our About Us pages for more information about our collection of brands.
About The Team
The Partner Services team is the window to Japan and our licensors form whom we license the majority of our content from. Our goal is to ensure partner’s requests are being met and our content is being promoted in an appropriate manner. We work very closely with our partners and colleagues in Japan, trafficking both assets and communications, to maintain licensor relationships.
Crunchyroll COVID-19 Hiring Status
Crunchyroll employees are currently working from home, and we are still conducting remote interviews and hiring during this time. This role is expected to start remotely, and we’ll work closely with you as we understand every person has unique circumstances.
Location: San Francisco
Our headquarters is located in downtown San Francisco, where our group of cross-functional experts assemble to create experiences for our passionate communities.
A day in the life of our Partner Approvals Coordinator:
- Coordinate delivery of marketing and promotional assets across external partners and internal business groups
- Own the asset approval process with content partners – to include following up on outstanding asset approvals and progress reporting across stakeholders
- Track and organize all assets across content IP using digital asset management tools
- Pull and compile reporting metrics (viewership data, etc.) for content partners
- Support seasonal launch tasks including receiving materials and organizing assets via asset management systems
- Strong coordination and/or project management skills with experience simultaneously tracking multiple projects in various stages of completion and progress
- Self-starter with strong communication skills and attention to detail, with a willingness to go above and beyond to drive partner success
- Able to take initiative with some direction, willing to proactively seek out information from various sources (internal and external), and ability to execute. Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated track record of success in a team environment
- Team player that’s flexible and not afraid to ask questions or speak up
- Japanese language and/or business culture proficiency is a plus
- Strong interest in anime, manga, and Japanese/Pop culture is a plus
Questions about Crunchyroll’s hiring process? Please check out our FAQ
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job offer, please contact email@example.com before giving away any information.