Part-Time Accountant – World Affairs Council, Dallas Fort Worth
Position: Part Time Accountant
Organization: World Affairs Council of Dallas/Fort Worth
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth
Full details: https://www.dfwworld.org/jobs
The World Affairs Council of Dallas/Fort Worth has an opening on its dynamic team for a part-time (15 – 20 hours per week) accounting professional to work with the chief financial officer to properly maintain the Council’s financial records.
- Process accounts payable, expense reports and corporate credit card activity.
- Prepare journal entries and month end transaction entries for our general ledger system (Blackbaud Financial Edge).
- Prepare accounts receivable invoices, process credit card payments and apply payments (Blackbaud Raisers Edge).
- Process cash receipts including remote bank deposits; assistance with check runs and ACH transfers; monitor daily bank activity and make corresponding accounting system entries.
- Assist CFO with vendor relationships, tax returns, audit, and other projects as needed.
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here