Location: Irvine, CA
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Performs other duties or tasks assigned by the Management as necessary
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic PC skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
Check out triUp’s website for more information regarding how to apply for the position.