Consulate General of Japan Honolulu
Vacancy Announcement: Full Time Office Assistant for Cultural Affairs & Public Information
Location: Consulate General of Japan in Honolulu
1742 Nuuanu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96817
Number of positions: 1
The Consulate General of Japan has one vacancy in the Cultural Affairs & Public Information Section for a full-time office assistant. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Cultural Affairs & Public Information-related assignments such as arrangement of meetings and events, preparation of speeches and reports, and dispatch of information.
- Must have U.S. citizenship, lawful permanent resident (LPR) or Green Card *You have to have legal status to work in the US. No support for visa or working permission will be provided.
- Business level English language ability
- Business level Japanese language skills
- Ability to use Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point
- Experience using social media and uploading website
- Must be able to work occasional overtime
- Over three years of related experience(preferable)
- Well versed in Japanese culture
Salary commensurate with experience. Health insurance provided.
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview and a written test.