Job Title: Multi-Cultural Executive Liaison
Posted by: MonoSol
Location: Merrillville, IN, USA
Extremely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to utilize their extensive knowledge and experience in both the Japanese and US cultures and languages.
MonoSol (Chicagoland Area) is the most exciting, fast-growing Division of the widely known and respected Kuraray company in Japan. Seven years after a merger, MonoSol is becoming more involved in the global growth of Kuraray. This role will be the critical liaison between our President and Executive Leadership team and members the Kuraray Company in Japan and other parts of the world.
- Translation and Communication
- Translate reports Japanese:English: Japanese
- Coordinate and attend meeting where translation is required in Japan and USA and Europe for CEO and other Executives in real time
- Coordinate and Plan logistics for Various Executive and Collaboration Meetings in Japan
- Coordinate and schedule meetings for the CEO in Japan with all stakeholders
- Participate in the preparation of slide decks in Powerpoint
- Draft white papers and investment review reports and send to Corporate Planning department
- Internal Audit – Coordination of events
- audit visits
- Assist in preparation of required documents/reports and provide to relevant departments in Tokyo
- Culture and Language Training
- Provide and manage various culture and language training for employees as directed by the CEO
- Miscellaneous reports to/from various departments in Japan
- Distribution of or contributions to Kuraray newsletter
- Coordinate visits for representatives from Kuraray
- Cultural Event planning
- True multi-cultural experience, with exceptional knowledge and experience in both the Japanese culture/language and the US/English culture/language
- Professional experience working with C-Level Executives
- Business degree or extensive business experience preferred
- Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, open-thinking, western business environment
- Deals effectively with diverse personalities and business styles
- Confident and skilled user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with Microsoft Access is a plus.
Status: Full Time – Normal Business Hours – flexible commuting hours are possible – growth opportunities for future roles within the company around the globe
Location: Merrillville, IN – Chicagoland Area
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees assigned to this position. This is not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. MonoSol, LLC reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As part of MonoSol, LLC’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to employment commencing. MonoSol, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Application Process: To apply, please click on the link to apply www.Monosol.com/careers