Member of Policy Research Team, ITOCHU International Inc. and ITOCHU Corporation (Washington, D.C.)
Key member of the Washington Office policy research team providing advisory services for ITOCHU International Inc. and ITOCHU Corporation. Applicant will have excellent general research capabilities with the ability to cover a broad portfolio of issues areas and have the desire and capability to engage in business development opportunities. Applicant should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to quickly distill and analyze large volumes of information in a concise manner.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Monitor and analyze key policy issues with potential impact to ITOCHU business and investment, including foreign affairs, US economy, domestic policy, international trade and sanctions.
- Conduct research and gather intelligence on specific business issues at the request of ITOCHU business and administrative divisions, including regulatory developments, policy formulation, and legislative trends.
- Conduct business development activities for strategic projects at the direction of ITOCHU business divisions, including sourcing investment opportunities, identifying new technology trends and developing a network of business contacts.
- Contribute to regular written internal reports prepared by the Washington Office including both text and graphic formats and prepare special research reports on specific issues as requested by senior management.
- Develop and maintain a network of Washington policy professionals both inside and outside of government for purposes of information gathering and political intelligence.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Undergraduate degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Japanese language ability preferred, but not required
- Advanced analytics, writing, public presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (many domestic, 5-10% of time maximum)
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here