Marketing Assistant, H.I.S. International Tours (New York, NY)
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers. And also, this position is responsible for assisting retail customers for general reservations services both in person and/or over the phone. The main products to be sold include but are not limited to domestic/international airline reservations, various optional tours and hotel reservations; domestic and international land package tours.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Basic computer knowledge & excellent phone manner.
- Must be professional in verbal and written communication
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of office work experience
- Travel industry, Marketing experience a plus
- Understand Japanese a plus
- Benefit package includes paid vacation, staff travel discount, medical insurance, retirement plan, etc. after the introductory period.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here