Mansfield Foundation – Associate Director of Communications (Washington, DC)
The Maureen and Mike Mansfield Foundation, a non-profit organization that promotes understanding and cooperation between Asia and the United States, seeks an Associate Director of Communications in its Washington, D.C. office.
The Associate Director of Communications will work with the Foundation’s Washington, Tokyo, and Montana offices to plan and execute the Foundation’s outreach, including its electronic newsletter, social media, website content, reports, and publications. The Associate Director of Communications will be responsible for ensuring consistent and effective communications with the Foundation’s staff, Board, program participants, funders, and other stakeholders. Specific responsibilities will include:
Editorial and Writing
- Produce weekly electronic newsletter
- Write and edit promotional materials for the Foundation and its programs
- Review, edit, and contribute to grant proposals, reports, and other correspondence with funders
- Provide writing and editing support for Board reports and periodic updates
- Provide writing and editing support for donor appeals and other communications with funders
- Work with staff to develop content for MMMF website
- Manage design, production, and regular updates of promotional brochures and flyers for the Foundation and its programs
- Manage design, production and distribution of Foundation publications
- Support the Foundation and its programs with media relations, including facilitating press contacts, distributing press releases, and writing articles for use in newsletters and other publications
Competitive candidates will have at least five years of work experience and a master’s degree. U.S. citizenship or current work visa is required. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Application deadline: July 6, 2018.
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here