International Affairs Analyst – Aflac (Tokyo, Japan)
|Job Title:||International Affairs Analyst|
Submitted by the institution
Aflac, a leading U.S. financial institution in Japan, is looking for an International Affairs Analyst to handle a wide range of duties as a member of a highly effective government relations team. Responsibilities include researching and writing advocacy materials and policy documents; close tracking of and frequent reporting on regulatory and legislative developments; providing staff support for senior executives; and project management, including event planning. Close attention to detail, the ability to handle multiple projects and work collaboratively with others under tight deadlines are key attributes for this position.
Compensation competitive and commensurate with experience and skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in international studies, finance, or a related discipline
- At least three years of related work experience (preferably five)
- Strong Japanese, JLPT N1 or equivalent
- Strong Word and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, and teamwork skills
- Superior writing ability (translation experience preferred) and interest in public policy
- A positive, constructive attitude and determination to follow through
Contact Adam Richards (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a resume and cover letter.
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here