EIS – EXA Innovation Studio, Inc.™ “connects and stimulates people’s intelligence for exciting and meaningful life”. EIS team members are based in the USA, Europe, and Japan, and engage in various projects to support partner companies in their open innovation initiatives.
We are looking for a qualified individual in our Los Angeles office (El Segundo) that could take a leading role in delivering ESI (EXA Strategic Intelligence) projects. ESI is a methodology and a system EIS created that enables our clients to identify future growth areas and execute necessary measures.
You will be an important ally for client organization to invest in growth led strategic solutions. An ideal candidate will possess research, analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, management and leadership skills to provide solutions and recommendations.
Working as a member of the EIS global team, you will gain deep understanding, extensive experience, and necessary skill set for global business development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage research team, gather and interpret data, and present findings
- Approach, arrange and facilitate meetings with clients, potential target partners, etc.
- Provide clients with facts, analysis, implications that outline solutions and drive business growth
- Work as a member of clients’ team in roles that vary according to the team’s objectives
- Develop project plans, implement work plans and monitor progress
- Produce written reports and deliver project objectives under light supervision
- Manage administrative tasks on an as-needed basis
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience managing project work streams and resources gained in a professional environment
- Proficient computer skills and experience producing written reports, using MS Office tools
- Analytical mind with excellent internet research, data collection and analysis skills
- Outstanding inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience
- BSc/BA is minimum; Experience in innovation development will be an advantage
- Ability to read, write and speak Japanese will be beneficial
SALARIES AND BENEFITS
This is a full-time position. Salary is to be discussed based on the experience and expertise. Benefits package will include ten (10) days of annual PTO paid holidays, as well as medical, dental, and vision.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary history to below contact information:
EXA Innovation Studio, Inc.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org