Company: University of Evansville
Title: Harlaxton Regional Admission & Relations Coordinator
Location: Evansville, Indiana
Harlaxton College, a study abroad center run by the University of Evansville, is accepting applications for a regional university relations manager. This position will be responsible for maintaining and growing relationships with universities and colleges that send students to Harlaxton, purchase custom programs from Harlaxton, and those who may wish to start relationships with Harlaxton. The position also maintains relationships with current, future and potential students throughout the pre-departure process and re-entry once their Harlaxton experience is complete.
- Attend study abroad fairs and visit study abroad offices that send students to Harlaxton College both virtually and in person when needed
- Meet with students who are interested in attending Harlaxton either in person at university visits or virtually to encourage their participation and answer questions.
- Help students through the pre-departure paperwork and process, answering questions about the program and the requirements.
- Develop relationships with new universities to introduce the Harlaxton program and custom programs offerings.
- Attend GAP year fairs in person and virtually to promote Harlaxton as a potential Gap year program to high school students.
- Be a part of the Harlaxton Social Media and admissions team.
- Follow up leads and student inquiries about the Harlaxton program.
- Follow up with withdrawn students to determine if we can make the Harlaxton experience a possibility.
- Attend regional NAFSA conferences to promote Harlaxton.
- Attend/ create other opportunities to promote Harlaxton.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Study abroad experience in the UK, and preferably at Harlaxton.
- Ability to work remotely and time manage
- An exceptionally positive attitude
- A can-do spirit
- Organizational skills to be able to handle student needs as well as travel and recruitment responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Terra Dotta
- Ability to connect to many constituents, including University administrators, faculty, students and parents.
- This position requires a tremendous amount of travel to partners and study abroad fairs. These will be agreed upon by the University Relations Manager and the line manager.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Please go to the online application located at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm. To express interest in the position, please submit a resume.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.