From: JETwit Jobs
Nitto is seeking a motivated, high energy administrative professional in its Teaneck, NJ location. This person is one who takes pride in its Teaneck, NJ location. This person is one who takes pride in being a reliable professional and provides General Affairs coordination including office management and administrative support for the Nitto Inc. regional office and executive assistance to the Regional President. Because this person will have access to highly sensitive business matters, they must be committed to practicing discretion at all times. Given the international position of our business the successful incumbent must be English/Japan bilingual.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage of office equipment (not including IT), workstations, ensure general up-keep of the site kitchen, food and beverage service, and utility services.
- Manage inventory record keeping of office equipment and supplies
- Procure and supervise all office related supplies and services, including delivery, repairs and installation of equipment/supplies to ensure they are done according to the building requirement as well as company rules and guidelines.
- Maintain and manage office related contract/membership and list of office assets
- Recommend and manager the budget for office related expense reporting such expenditures according to the company expense rules
- Liaise with landlord with all building access, maintenance and work order, HAVC issues and other ad hoc projects involving the building/landlord. Act as a main contact for employees on all building related matters.
- Coordinate travel arrangement for VIP guests
- Provide administrative support for Regional President and when directed by the Regional President, to other leadership team members, this includes calendar management, expense report preparations, making travel arrangments, preparing correspondence with internal and external contacts and meeting coordination
- Organize the conference room reservation and Web conference set up if need be
Qualifications and Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in administration or business or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office support or administrative role.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- English (Business level): Required
- Japanese (Business level): Required
Nitto offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, life, and 401K retirement saving plan.
*Nitto is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as a qualified individual with disability.
For consideration, please submit resume and salary history to: na-hr-re…@nitto.com