ESSM Japan Program Integrator – Raytheon Missiles and Defense (Tuscon, AZ)
The PI is responsible for program integration, coordination, and control and direct engagement by advocating Program Management (PM) plans, processes, and business objectives; the implementation of PM best practices; and direct engagement with the program team and functional partners, in pursuit of day to day program execution.
Key Job Functions:
- Assist with the day to day program execution cadence (battle rhythm) of the program, ie risk review boards, program management reviews, failure review boards, configuration control boards, etc.
- Preparing, revising, updating and monitoring required documentation and analysis in compliance with contract requirements, Raytheon’s Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Corporate and Business policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other PMX personnel to ensure Top-level Master Phasing and the Integrated Master Schedules meet program strategies, objectives and milestones.
- Identify and implement key program metrics. Work with the Program Management Office, Integrated Product Teams and Functional leads to implement and drive closure of corrective actions as warranted.
- Coordinate customer program reviews, prepare for customer visits.
- Support contract bidding, negotiation and contract definitization efforts
- Deploy Program Management Best Practices to include Earned Value.
- Ability to travel domestically/internationally up to 25percent (Japan Program specific)
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- 4 years exempt level experience with demonstrated progression through increasing levels of responsibility in a highly matrix, fast paced, deadline driven organization
- Experience using one or more of the following program management tools: Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Risk and Opportunity Management or similar business processes
- Experienced coordination, planning & teaming skills
- Defense Industry or other relevant experience
- Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Program Management certification or equivalent
- Prior Team Lead or Project Manager Responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Cost Estimating/BOE generation
- Demonstrated understanding of Product Life Cycle Development
- Demonstrated skills in planning and execution for both short-term requirements and long-term opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills with special focus on achieving active participation of appropriate individuals across the business
- Experience supporting programs and executing responsibilities in an Agile environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Raytheon Program Management Excellence (PMX) Certification, Earned Value Certification or equivalent
- Proficiency with Program Management tool suite or similar systems
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance.
Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Missiles & Defense produces a broad portfolio of advanced technologies, including air and missile defense systems, precision weapons, radars, and command and control systems – delivering end-to-end solutions to detect, track and engage threats. Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, the business generated $16 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 30,000 employees globally. Raytheon Missiles & Defense is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here