Job Title: Economic Division Staff
Posted by: Consulate General of Japan in New York
Location: New York, NY, USA
Visa sponsorship is unavailable:
The Consulate General of Japan in New York is currently seeking to hire an employee for the Economic Division Staff. The deadline for all job applications is September 30, 2018.
Work hours: Monday through Friday, 9:15am – 5:45pm (Lunch Break 12:30pm – 1:30pm)
- Communicating and supporting relationships with government and corporate contacts
- Daily Economic and business research
- Responding to telephone and e-mail inquiries from the general public related to matters under the jurisdiction of the Economic Division
- Various administrative duties
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing, research, communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of and interest in economic relations between Japan and the U.S.
- A commitment to promoting Japan-U.S. relations
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Has a Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Economics, International Relations or Public Affairs
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously and adjust priorities as necessary
- Is highly cooperative with other staff members
- Is deadline-oriented and possesses great reporting skills
Application Process: To apply, please submit your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates who pass the first screening will be notified of the date for the interview.