|Street Law, Inc. is seeking a Director of International Programs to oversee its portfolio of international programs by:
- Providing strategic leadership for a diverse set of grant-funded programs around the world.
- Leading program growth including new business development.
- Leading the effective implementation of programs by facilitating training workshops and providing technical assistance to program sites.
- Ensuring the financial health of Street Law’s international programs by managing budgets and securing new grant funding.
- Continually advancing international programs through the collection and utilization of data.
- Full-time, with a salary of $80,000-$90,000.
- Remote position if desired (continential US only).
- Requires international travel.
- Required: A minimum of 8 years of professional experience related to project management. portfolio management, or educational program delivery.
- Desired: You have three or more years of experience managing U.S. government-funded programs (preferably USAID, U.S. State Department, or U.S. Embassies).
Find a more detailed job description here. Don’t wait, the application deadline is April 22.
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here