BowerGroupAsia (BGA) is the premier strategic advisory firm supporting the world’s leading multinational companies in the Asia-Pacific. With a presence in 25 countries, BGA staff provide bespoke services to clients in 28 markets across the region. We are a fast-growing company and seek a talented, highly motivated Contracts Manager to join our Operations Team.
- Manage new contracts, contract renewals and due diligence requirements for BGA, Inc. and subsidiary offices, including drafting and/or reviewing new and existing client contracts and producing and/or editing contract addendums and extensions.
- Work with internal personnel to confirm scopes of work, pricing and terms.
- Manage and act to avoid conflicts of interest, ensure compliance of third-party contractors and execute contracts on appropriate timelines.
- Work with legal counsel to review contract terms and to create BGA contract templates.
- Work with senior management to obtain legal and internal clearance, provide edited and approved contract to the BGA Director of Contracts for final approval or further client negotiations.
- Ensure contract insurance compliance when applicable.
- Provide Director of Human Resources and Finance with correct billing procedures.
- Serve as liaison to BGA clients and external contacts when dealing with non-disclosure agreements, the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and due diligence certifications.
- Work with the Operations Team to maintain conflicts of interest disclosure forms for BGA, Inc. and subsidiary team members.
- Maintain accurate contract records and report to the BGA Director of Contracts as needed.
- Other duties as required.
More information: https://bga.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=38