Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Description Of Duties
- Accurately translate emails, documents and bugs; Provide cultural context to translated emails, documents and bugs.
- Choose the equivalent expression in the target language that fully conveys and best matches the meaning intended in the source language (referred to as congruity judgment).
- Performs written and verbal translations related to software development, including bug logs, daily correspondence, design documents, market research and white paper testing documents
- Acts as liaison with Japanese developers and assists in scheduling and planning
- Actively engages in ongoing process improvement as well as personal development
- Prioritize assigned work
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of policies, procedures and workflows
- Coordinates with internal and external groups on project management and short to long-term planning
- Perform all job responsibilities in strict adherence to corporate prototype security policy and procedures
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external contacts
More information: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2534799298/