Business Analyst, AMZL – Amazon (Tokyo, Japan)
· Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or quantitative field (math, statistics) or at least 2 years of relevant work experience in analytics role.
· Proficient in SQL (Redshift, Postgre SQL, T-SQL, etc.) and experience analyzing complex data sets.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel to include dynamic pivot tables, creating macros and VBA basics.
· Business level in English and intermediate level in Japanese (N2 or above)
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join out Business Analytics team for JP Amazon Logistics. Amazon is known to have a data driven culture. This role will be responsible for answering questions about the state of our business, generating new insights to help guide the strategic direction of the team, building and maintaining reports for all levels of our organization, integrating new data sources into a team-specific Redshift cluster, and ensuring data cleanliness and accuracy. You will also act as the primary point of contact for ad-hoc reporting and help the team prioritize new requests.
This team will be responsible for generating and maintaining WBRs, MBRs and other systems which require Last Mile related data. Building Scorecards, attainment bridges, simulations and supporting data related requests for new programs will also come under the scope of this role.
Successful candidates demonstrate an ability to:
· Have passion for sourcing, maintaining and visualizing data
· Demand data accuracy in their work
· Prioritize and manage multiple requests simultaneously
· Advocate for working backwards from the customer
· Effectively partner with team members across various roles
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
More information: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1341477/business-analyst-amzl
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here