Bilingual Administrative Assistant – CSI (Lexington, KY)
Date posted: 10/29/2018
Submitted by: CSI
Job Type: Full-time
We’re looking for a full-time bilingual (Japanese) administrative professional with a great attitude, in-depth knowledge of office procedures, expert communication skills, and the utmost discretion.
We’re looking for someone with strong language skills and a genuine interest in bridging the cultural challenges associated to working regularly with multi-nationals. Our ideal candidate will be committed to doing whatever it takes to get the job done right.
As an office administrator, you will:
- Perform light interpretation/translation
- Support immigration and travel logistics
- Support project scheduling
- support IT network competencies
The successful candidate with have:
- Business-level English/Japanese
- Proven ability to organize mountains of data
- Sensitivities to deadlines
- Familiarity with standard office applications
Additional skills that will be valued are:
- Familiarity with and/or eagerness to learn about Japanese-American manufacturing
- Solid and strategic communication
This position is an entry level position with options for future advancement in a dynamic and growing company. To learn more about us, please contact
Key Words: Automotive, Manufacturing, Bilingual (Japanese / English), Office, Administration, Operations, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Scheduling, Travel, Sage, Peachtree, QuickBooks, Quicken, Immigration, Translation, Interpretation
If you’re a consummate professional with a passion for communication and a love of challenges, come join our successful team.
Application and more information: http://csi-ky.com/pup/indeed-jobs/ce8e434487b1ebe54ebb/bilingual-administrative-assistant/
This job is neither endorsed nor vetted by USJETAA. Please contact the hiring institution directly with any questions.
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here