This position is located in the Japan-United States Friendship Commission. The incumbent serves as Secretary to the Executive Director and as Staff Assistant for all Commission-related activities, with responsibility for performing a variety of analytical, technical, advisory, administrative, and other office duties and functions related to the management of the Commission and its related organizations.
- Process all formal correspondence, grant agreements and administrative documents.
- Review all incoming and outgoing mail and materials, coordinating routing and control of such materials.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare travel documents for staff members.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings for supervisor, updates office calendar for director and office staff.
- Purchase and maintain an inventory of necessary office supplies.
Details and application: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556814500