Account Representative – Toyota Tsusho America (Farmington, MI, USA)
Outside sales and marketing representative for high performance thermoplastic materials across various industries. The representative will be expected to expand product sales, while also maintaining current accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishing and expanding customer relations resulting in growth of high performance thermoplastic sales. Includes cold calls, trade show attendance, and travel
- Communicate with suppliers to report current sales and identify potential customers for their product lines.
- Responsible to ensure adequate inventory levels of parts/materials/products for customer production needs, while meeting TAI inventory management requirements and objectives.
- Communicates with customer procurement representatives and analyzes purchasing trends to create accurate product procurement forecasts.
- Price Negotiations with customers and suppliers to ensure profitable business is established for the company.
- Arranges product sampling to create new business and communicates with customer R&D to resolve any technical difficulties. Must be the primary liaison between customers and suppliers for technical issues in order to provide solutions.
- Provides support to resolve problems encountered with inventory, delivery (incoming and outgoing), quantity or quality of customer required parts/materials.
- Responsible to successfully manage account receivables for assigned customers
- Provides sales analysis and profitability forecasts. Develops unit budget, monitors and analyzes reason for variances.
- Will be expected to work with company compliance team to ensure all Federal regulations are followed.
- Follows the company’s Code of Conduct and Ethics at all times.
- Participates and supports improvement opportunities (Kaizen) within job scope.
- Provides assistance when necessary to other staff members as deemed necessary by management.
- Performs additional duties as may be required.
To receive news & updates please enter your info below
To become a member click here