From: JETAADC JOB POSTINGS and JETwit Jobs
Position Title: Account Manager
Department: Advertising Division
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Hisayo Okada, President and CEO
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Date Last Modified: July, 2018
General Position Summary
The position is responsible for new customer outreach and developing relationships with existing clients. This position is also responsible for achieving each sales goal and maintaining and reinforcing proper promotional campaigns for the current client
Essential Job Functions
- Identifies and developing the new customer resources to promote business development opportunities.
- Develops leads for new business opportunities and creates client contacts by researching databases as well as cold calling.
- Follows up on new leads and referral resulting from sales activities.
- Retains existing clients by facilitating product development with development staff.
- Communicates with existing and potential customers seeking sales opportunities as well as identifying market trends.
- Arranges and prepares agreements and contracts.
- Supports of existing clients and partnerships.
- Generates and delivering sales reports to managers on a daily and weekly basis.
- Works toward monthly and quarterly sales goals set by Management.
- Works and communicates with account manager and designer in sharing intel of digital ad buying
- Plans media buying strategies and content strategy.
- Responsible for supporting the launch of campaigns as well as making timely optimizations to fulfill clients’ KPIs.
- Executes, manages and optimizes digital media campaigns and programs for clients while meeting or surpassing client performance expectation.
- Conducts Sales presentations and introduces promotional products to both existing and potential customers.
- Monitors competitors’ sales and marketing activities, analyzes and presents findings to Management.
- Develops the sales strategies for designated areas, and updates the strategies frequently to match the Management’s decisions.
- Submits weekly and monthly activity/call reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer relationships: keeps the Management informed.
- Plans and attends trade shows.
- Recommends potential services to the Management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Other and Miscellaneous
- Communicates market and customer-specific information to global colleagues in structures, actionable fashion with clear, actionable fashion with clear, actionable identification of opportunities, schedule, and next steps.
- Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Management.
- Maintains good communication with management, office staff members and outside contacts.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in business or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Conversational Japanese (speaking)
- Driver’s License
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Work Environment: Office
Noise Level: Moderate
Tools & Equipment
- General office equipment including phones, fax, copier, personal computer, printer, scanner, etc.
- Software includes the use of Windows operating system and MS Office
Travel & Driving Requirements
The following travel and driving requirements are required of the incumbent into this position.
Local Travel: Yes, frequently.
Domestic Overnight Travel: Yes, frequently.
International Travel: Yes, occasionally.
Vehicle Driving Requirements: Automobile
Driving Safety Requirements: Observe speed limits and obey all road signs, as well as keep driving records (i.e., mileage and gas receipts); Refer to Employee Handbook.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully carry out the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to frequently sit and occasionally must stand, walk, use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Specific vision abilities include the ability to read and analyze data in hard copy and on a computer screen, measure or identify using eyesight and adjust vision focus.
Please send resumes and cover letters to Ai Juul at ai…@cyberagentnyc.com