A number of JET35 attendees tested positive for COVID-19 after returning home, so we urge all attendees to test themselves regularly until 5 days after their departure from the reunion in order to keep their loved ones safe. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Attendees are required to be fully vaccinated (2 shots, booster strongly encouraged) or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test administered by a testing provider in the 72 hours prior to the event. Proof of vaccination can be presented digitally or physically and will be checked before event entry.
- We request all attendees take an at-home rapid test immediately before departure, or upon arrival to ensure they are COVID free. (If you test positive and cannot attend, we will refund your registration fee – contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Attendees are required to wear masks covering both nose and mouth at all indoor activities unless actively eating or drinking.
- If you don’t have a high-quality mask (N95, KN95, KF94), please take a free one from the COVID table in the 3rd floor lobby.
- If you feel under the weather at any point, suspect you have been exposed, or just want to be sure, please take a free rapid test at the COVID table.
- If you test positive, do NOT join any reunion activities. Return to your room/home immediately, and we will work with you to support you, contact trace, and refund your registration fees.
- We are organizing a COVID-friendly outdoor lunch and doing our best to create a safe environment. Please help us–wear a mask on your flight to Seattle & come to our COVID-19 table in the lobby if you feel under the weather at any point.
- If you test positive within 5 days of the reunion, after you’ve returned home, please inform us immediately via email@example.com so we can do contact tracing.
Back to the JET35 Main Page.