Celebrating Community and Connections
Space is limited. Register early!
We look forward to seeing you at the JET35 Alumni Reunion! All JET alumni and friends of JET are welcome!
- WHEN: Friday, May 20 – Sunday, May 22, 2022
- WHERE: Motif Hotel, Seattle, Washington and nearby spots
- WHAT: A three-day gathering for all JET alumni and friends with exciting programming, special events, and plenty of time to see old friends and make new ones!
REGISTERING FOR JET35
JET35 AGENDA + SPEAKER BIOS (Fri, Sat & Sun)
REGISTER FOR SPECIAL JET35 ACTIVITIES (Fri & Sun)
SUPPORTING JET35 + EXHIBITING AT JET35
TRAVEL & FLIGHTS
REGISTERING FOR JET35
Use our event portal to: REGISTER HERE
Registration fees include:
- Friday and Saturday Access to the Japan Expo Hall, Panels, and Dynamic Programming throughout the weekend featuring JET alumni and friends of the JET community
- Casual Reception at Optimism Brewery with light appetizers and drinks on Friday night
- Lunch on Saturday
- Haru Matsuri JET35 Reunion Celebration Reception & Dinner on Saturday night—bring your Yukata!
- Group excursions on Sunday
- And much more!
Registration Rates & Deadlines
- Special hotel rate until 4/22 (Book Here)
- Early (through 4/22**): Paid Member $150, Member $160, Non-Member $180
- Regular (4/22-5/19): Paid Member $180, Member $190, Non-Member $210
- Onsite: $250
- Special Supporter Ticket: $1000: Thanks to an anonymous donor we are able to provide an Exclusive Supporter Dinner on 5/20! You will also receive recognition as a reunion supporter on our website and on your badge, along with a USJETAA Elite membership for 1 year from the Reunion.
**The early registration deadline has been extended at the special request of several chapters.
Hotel accommodations are not included in the JET35 registration. To receive special rates at the Motif Seattle, 1415 5th Ave, Seattle, WA please visit the hotel’s website here.
- Rooms are limited and reservations must be made before April 22. Discounted rooms may sell out before this date. Attendees are not required to stay at the Motif to participate in the JET30 Reunion, but it is encouraged. For more information about the Motif Seattle, rates, and perks please click here.
- Cut-Off Date: April 22, 2022 – Room must be booked by this date to get our special rate. Note that our discounted rooms may sell out before this date.
- Looking for roommates? Join the event Facebook group!
Refunds are not available for this event. However, registrations can be transferred to another person up until May 19, 2022.
- Transfer requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 19, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. If you need to transfer your ticket, join the JET35 Reunion Facebook group to find someone who can purchase your ticket.
- If you cannot attend, but would like to donate the cost of your ticket to support USJETAA then the cost of your ticket will become tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Please email us at email@example.com to change your ticket purchase into a donation. You will receive a tax deductible receipt once the change is processed.
Additional Registration Information
If an option is grayed out it means you are not logged in or do not have the right level of access for that type of ticket. Try logging in, becoming a member, or upgrading your membership to access additional levels. You can view your membership details anytime from your profile.
When you register you will immediately receive a confirmation email at the email address used to register. If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your spam folder and whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org and white list the @usjetaa.org domain name. If you still don’t receive a confirmation, please contact us at email@example.com so we can confirm your registration.
Out of an abundance of caution, attendees will be required to be fully vaccinated (2 shots, booster encouraged) or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test from a testing provider in the last 72 hours prior to the event. During the event we will also require masks indoor when not eating or drinking.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Robert Corder Keith Krulak
Paige Cottingham-Streater Monica Yuki
Thank You to Our Partners
USJETAA is seeking additional sponsors for this event. We welcome individual donations at any level.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.