Date: 01/09/2021 - 01/09/2021
Time: 07:00 PM
US09 – JETAA Texoma
|Join us Sat, Jan 09, 2021, 7-9pm. There are 35 registration spots available!
Register in advance via Zoom:
7pm CST: Check-in and mingle
7:30: State of the Chapter
7:45: Call for elections, election details
8:00: Mingle in smaller break out rooms - time spent in doing this will depend on registration
8:30/8:45: Nijikai of Jackbox for folks who want to stick around.
Because we cannot gather together for a proper meal this year like we have in the past - if you register and order food for yourself to enjoy during the Shinenkai, the Chapter will compensate you up to $20.
Here's how it works:
- Reimbursement is *up to* $20. If you order a $3 Big Mac, you get $3. If you order a $30 entrée, you only get $20.
- Spending must be day of the event, and must be for food. Don't send us your utility bill or a receipt for a bottle of whiskey. #WeDontBuyBoozeForYou
- Show those Receipts!
- If you utilize a delivery app (e.g., UberEats, Doordash, etc.), send Jennifer Kennedy Tucker a digital copy of your receipt.
- If you pick it up yourself, you will have to send a digital copy AND physically mail Jennifer Kennedy Tucker a paper receipt.
We don't make the rules, that's just how it is. As such, if you don't want to sit around waiting for the reimbursement kabuki dance via snail mail, we recommend using a delivery app.
- Once the receipt is in hand, the Chapter will issue the reimbursement. Our current reimbursement method will be either: (1) via Zelle, as the Chapter has reimbursement ability through that; or (2) via a check in the mail (probably with an alumadillo sticker enclosed).