Showa Women’s University (SWU) offers scholarships to the Graduate School for JET alumni (both male and female applicants are welcome). This scholarship aims to improve the educational standard of the University by having JET alumni students work as an English related Teaching Assistant (TA) or office assistants after being admitted to the Showa Graduate School. Successful applicants will receive financial assistance from SWU for their course of study at the Graduate School.
Please find attached the scholarship application information for Showa Women's University's full JET scholarship.
The key points to keep in mind:
• The scholarship is for JET alumni only
• The programs are co-ed, despite the name of the university
• The programs require JLPT N1 level equivalent Japanese
• Tuition, room, and facility-use are covered by SWU in exchange for the scholarship requirements
• This is for study at Showa's Sangenjaya campus
• The deadline to apply for Spring 2017 is November 30, 2016.
Questions may be directed to SWU's Student Affairs Section, Center for Student Affairs: