Please join us in celebration of
the 30th Anniversary of the JET Program!
JET30 Reunion Details
- WHEN: Friday, August 4 – Sunday, August 6, 2017
- WHERE: Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC - Steps away from the Woodly Park/Adams Morgan Metro Station & the National Zoo!
- WHAT: A three-day gathering for all JET alumni, family & friends at the historic Omni Shoreham Hotel, with exciting programming, special events and plenty of time to see old friends and make new ones!
- $125 Early Registration on or before June 30*
- $175 General Registration on or before July 24
- $250 Registration after July 25 and on-site
Registration fees include:
- Access to Alumni Natsukashi Hall, Keynote Welcome and Dynamic Programming throughout the weekend featuring JET alumni and friends of the JET community
- Reception hosted by the Embassy of Japan Friday night**
- Networking Breakfast & Lunch (Saturday)
- JET30 Reunion Celebration Reception & Dinner (Saturday night—bring your Yukata!)
- And much more!
- *Please note no refunds are available after July 2, and for no shows.
- **Space for the Embassy Reception is limited, and will be assigned first-come, first-served; you must RSVP on or before the June 30 deadline to attend, if space is available.
- ***Hotel accommodations are not included in the JET30 registration. To receive special rates at the Omni Shoreham, please visit the hotel's website here. Rooms are limited and reservations must be made before July 3. Attendees are not required to stay at the Omni Shoreham to participate in the JET30 Reunion.