Free Membership: No dues
Free membership is open to all alumni of the Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme and Monbusho English Fellows, whether a member of a JETAA chapter or not.
- General access to public media including website, social media, etc.
- Option to be included in alumni directory with basic contact information (name, JET year/placement, address, email)
- May attend USJETAA conference/programs with registration fee
$30 Annually FREE until July 2017!
Paid memberships and donations support our national initiatives and programming for chapters and alumni across the country. Premium membership is open to all former participants of the Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme and Monbusho English Fellows.
- Free benefits (above), and,
- Option to be included in online alumni directory with additional professional information (social media handles, Website, Professional affiliations, speakers database registry)
- Has opportunity to vote in Board elections and related board matters
- Eligible to serve on Board of Directors and other ad hoc committees
- Eligible to receive discounts for USJETAA conference/program registration fees, or other USJETAA event discounts
Sustaining Membership: $75 Annually
Open to all former participants of the Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme and Monbusho English Fellows. As a Sustaining Member, your contribution will provide additional support for our outreach programs and work to strengthen the JETAA network throughout the U.S.
- Individual Membership, plus
- Option to be recognized as a Sustaining Member on the website
- Our deep gratitude for supporting USJETAA and our efforts to strengthen the capacity of the JETAA network.